Not for Profit Organizations
Everywoman offers a variety of programs and services for not-for-profit organizations wishing to improve their knowledge and skill in our areas of expertise.
Everywoman can provide day-long training or experienced speakers to address your group on issues including:
- Issues Faced by Displaced Homemakers
- Overcoming Barriers to Employment
- Workplace Diversity
- Women in Non-Traditional Careers, and
- Customized presentations and training to meet your needs.
Small and Mid-sized Employers
Employers wishing to hire qualified candidates while maintaining a focus on their core business and mission can avail themselves of Everywoman’s expertise in training and screening candidates for a variety of fields.
- Pre-employment screening and referrals.
- Targeted training and skill building for groups and individuals.
- Confidential skills enhancement for employers wishing to retain and retrain underperforming employees.
- HR policy consulting
- Outplacement, and,
- Customized presentations and training to meet your need
|Schools and Youth Organizations
Everywoman offers custom programs tailored to the needs of youth and young adults. Training topics include:
- Self Assessment and Career Exploration
- Resume Preparation and Job Search
- Interview Skills and Etiquette
- Employer Expectations
- Professional Communication Skills, and
- Customized presentations and training to meet your needs
Everywoman also offers Project Vision, a career and life planning program for adolescents. This program covers topics from positive self-image to job preparation and retention through life skills, and more.