Be a Game Changer!
Through Everywoman's Game Changers Volunteer Program, volunteers have the opportunity to share their life experience and professional skills by providing free, hands-on learning, coaching, encouragement and inspiration to women in transition
Game changers will serve as advocates and coaches by sharing their unique experience in 1:1 and group settings. Typical topics include:
- Interviewing techniques
- Job readiness skills
- Life skills and work/life balance
- Education/training support
- Business writing
- Computer skills
- Career counseling
- Professional image coaching
- Job retention skills
Click here to download a volunteer application.
Support Our Programs
Everywoman always welcomes:
- Referrals – refer someone who needs our services
- Opportunities – contact us with a job opening
- Professional clothing and accessories – call the center nearest you for needs and guidelines. Click here to download an informational flyer.
- Financial contributions—large or small
- click here to see our donor levels and donate by mail.
- use the big purple Donate button to donate online.
- In-kind goods and services
- Awards Dinner Auction Items.
Contact the center nearest you for more information on how to help Everywoman!
Shop at iGive
Sign up at iGive (it’s free!) and choose Everywoman as your cause.
Do your shopping at over 700 online stores, and EWOC receives a donation for every purchase!
Every time you shop at iGive, a portion of your order is donated to Everywoman. It’s easy!
- Go to www.iGive.com
- Select Everywoman Opportunity Center, Inc. as your cause
- Create your profile
- Every time you shop at iGive, a portion of your order is donated to Everywoman.